- Letter of recommendation available upon request in PDF format.
In His Image Counseling and Psychiarty Centers
4425 W. Airport Fwy, Suite 244
Irving, TX 75062
Carol Lieser, PhD
Suzanne Baars, PhD
- "Wendy Redroad is a ray of graced sunlight in a deeply dark moment for our Church. She has learned how to allow Christ the divine physician to heal her own wounds, and she is answering the Lord's call to share her healing plan with others. Her program of "forgiving what you will never forget" is the fruit of many tears, much prayer, and the secure guidance of the Holy Spirit. I firmly believe that the Lord has blessed her with a beautiful and important vocation, and I have no doubt that she will be an instrument of Christ's love and mercy for all those who follow her path of healing."
Fr. Thomas Esposito, O. Cist.
- "In nine years of prison ministry I've become acutely aware that the main issue the majority of inmates struggle with is forgiveness--for themselves and others. Wendy unlocks the mystery of how to forgive what you'll never forget and provides the guidance to do it. Her message opened their eyes to new ways of understanding and approaching forgiveness."
Donna Criswell, Prison Ministry Director
- "Wendy Redroad is our go-to-girl on the topic of forgiveness. She shares a powerful journey intertwining healing and forgiveness for women who've suffered all manner of abuse. She is relatable, compassionate, and biblically sound in her approach as she takes women by the hand and gently walks them through their own journey of healing."
Carrie Gurley, Former Executive Director, www.valianthearts.org
- "Strong, solid, encouraging, empowering, and REAL."
Amy Carter, Hilltop Recovery Ministries, Staff Member and Support Group Facilitator