REDROAD OUTREACH: Validate. Comfort. Empower. Restore.
- Create resources that make sense to a broken heart. Seriously. Wendy Redroad proclaims with passion: Validation is the catalyst to healing and forgiveness.
- Speak/teach on the topic of forgiveness in women's prison ministries and faith-based organizations that have limited budgets for curriculum/teachers.
- Offer training with a fresh perspective on the topic of forgiveness to ministry staff and volunteers
Wendy Redroad was a women who could not forgive. Today, against all odds, she is a woman who can! It didn't happen in a single prayer-filled bound or by way of conventional teachings/sermons. She wrestled God for medicine her wounded heart could swallow. He gave it up. She kept it down. And from a litany of abuses she will never forget and a love for women's Bible studies, arose a message that has morphed into some seriously practical curriculum for women who struggle to forgive.
Bohemian Forgiveness: An Unconventional Path to Forgiving What You'll Never Forget has morphed into a Bible Study format. Wendy has a literay agent and her book proposal has been submitted to multiple publishing houses.
the ways you can help
- Pray. Please pray for the women who are validated and empowered through Wendy's message.
- Become a BFF (Bohemian Forgiveness Friend) by liking Wendy's Facebook page
- Follow Wendy on Instagram
- Make a donation