Professional Recommendations & Inspiration
- Letter of recommendation available upon request in PDF format.
In His Image Counseling and Psychiarty Centers
Carol Lieser, PhD
Suzanne Baars, PhD
- "Wendy Redroad is a ray of graced sunlight in a deeply dark moment for our Church. She has learned how to allow Christ the divine physician to heal her own wounds, and she is answering the Lord's call to share her healing plan with others. Her program of "forgiving what you will never forget" is the fruit of many tears, much prayer, and the secure guidance of the Holy Spirit. I firmly believe that the Lord has blessed her with a beautiful and important vocation, and I have no doubt that she will be an instrument of Christ's love and mercy for all those who follow her path of healing."
Fr. Thomas Esposito, O. Cist.
- "After reading through Wendy Redroad's proposal and meeting with her for an extensive conversation on the subject, I have determined that "How to Forgive What You'll Never Forget: Discovering Divine Purpose in The Passions" is a poignant and easy-to-follow program for facilitating the healing process amongst individuals who have suffered as victims of abuse. In an emotionally-driven culture, Wendy's program strikes me as particularly relevant and needed, as it helps individuals to reconsider the powerful passions felt in the wake of abuse as divinely-inspired opportunities. To my knowledge, this program is unique in its structure and offerings, and is presented in a highly pastoral, relatable manner."
Fr. Zachary Burns, T.O.R.
Good Shepherd Catholic Community
- "People affected by abuse need healing. God's love and mercy is the great source of hope for such healing. Hopefully, people will find the retreat experience a welcom encounter with teh healing love of Jesus Christ. "How to Forgive What You'll Never Forget" provides a format where people can open their hearts to encounter the deep healing that can empower them to live once again as precious children of God in peace and in hope. I pray God uses Wendy Redroad to open many hearts and lives."
--Fr. Gavin Vaverek, JCL, Co-founder and Director of Maria Goretti Network: Recovery Through Forgiveness
- "In nine years of prison ministry I've become acutely aware that the main issue the majority of inmates struggle with is forgiveness--for themselves and others. Wendy unlocks the mystery of how to forgive what you'll never forget and provides the guidance to do it. Her message opened their eyes to new ways of understanding and approaching forgiveness."
Donna Criswell, Prison Ministry Director
- "Wendy Redroad is our go-to-girl on the topic of forgiveness. She shares a powerful journey intertwining healing and forgiveness for women who've suffered all manner of abuse. She is relatable, compassionate, and biblically sound in her approach as she takes women by the hand and gently walks them through their own journey of healing."
--Carrie Gurley, Former Executive Director, www.valianthearts.org
- "Strong, solid, encouraging, empowering, and REAL."
Hilltop Recovery Ministries